The Secular Hub has decided to become a Fully Vaccinated Facility to allow our community to attend events without face masks.
To comply with the Denver Department of Public Health & Environment (DDPHE) Public Health Order (PHO), we are required to confirm the vaccination status of every person entering the Secular Hub.
Help us protect our community members and comply with this PHO by bringing your proof of vaccination including one of the following:
- your original vaccination card,
- a digital pass via smartphone application like the MyColorado App,
- or digital photos or photocopies of your original vaccination cards,
- or an official copy (digital or paper) of your COVID-19 vaccination record from the Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS).
Any changes to this policy will be published on our COVID-19 Policy page.
Besides the legal requirement of PHO compliance, the science is very clear, vaccination decreases the rate of infection, serious effects of COVID-19 illness, and death.
If you are not vaccinated, you are putting everyone around you at risk of getting sick and dying, so do not be selfish and get vaccinated. Vaccines are free and readily available, and no documentation or insurance is needed. To learn more and find out where to get a free vaccine:
- Visit https://www.denvergov.org/Government/COVID-19-Information/Vaccination/Get-a-Vaccine
- In Denver, call 311
If you have some reason you cannot be vaccinated, you can attend some Secular Hub events remotely via Zoom. Check our calendar for events that are virtual or hybrid events and RSVP on Meetup.com to get the Zoom link.