Secular Hub: King Soopers Reward Program
To use the new (2019) Kings Soopers Rewards Program for Nonprofits:
- Get a King Soopers Rewards loyalty card at any King
Soopers. Most of you probably already have one! They only
need your name, phone number, and email address.
- You need an online account linked to your card. Go to
www.kingsoopers.com and click on “Sign In”. If you don’t
have an online account, you can create one from this
screen. If you already have an account, sign in.
- Under the “Save” menu, click on “King Soopers
Community Rewards” menu item.
- Click on “Enroll Now”. Search for and select “Secular Hub”.
- Anytime you use your loyalty card or enter your Alt-ID
number at the store, the Hub will get credit for your
purchase, except fuel.
No need to refill your gift card! Your purchases will automatically
be credited to the Hub.
- Each quarter King Soopers allocates money to nonprofits
which is shared pro rata based on purchases. In 2019 they
committed $2.5 million.
- You may use the rest of the money that is on your gift
cards (previous program), but you will not earn any money for the Hub unless
you have signed up for the new program and use your loyalty card.
- Fuel purchases will no longer earn rewards for the Hub.